Efate Field Studies
RIFCON offers comprehensive strategies for environmental fate field studies that include both the collection of essential and optional field data, data utilisation and their inclusion in registration dossiers.
For terrestrial field dissipation (TFD) studies, RIFCON’s field department coordinates field test sites, shipments and laboratory phases across Europe and conducts the respective field work. A large number of test sites from preferred CROs is available, and we seek the best-matching locations and soils to our clients’ specific needs. In addition, we conduct spray and dust drift field studies and other relevant monitoring work to gather compound-specific environmental fate data.
- Complete multi-site field TFD studies
- TFD field phases
- Soil accumulation studies
- Dust & spray drift studies
- Bioaccumulation studies
- Biomagnification studies
- State of the art in-house kinetics evaluation
- Tailored study designs to meet specific needs
- Study data evaluation, analysis & statistics