RIFCON’S experienced field team conducts standard GLP field studies according to OECD or other guidance documents. Furthermore, we use modified full fauna approaches in order to focus on a specific species or taxon.
We focus on a variety of invertebrate species found in arable fields and grasslands, these include earthworms, soil mites and springtails. We have developed our own extractors which successfully meet the highest required standards in official guidance documents. We develop study designs, select appropriate sites, provide and maintain study fields, offer all experimental set-ups, conduct studies and compile reports, all in close cooperation with our specialist regulatory science and field teams.
- Effect studies on soil organisms
- Reproduction studies on soil organisms
- Earthworm residue decline studies (see residue decline studies on mammal diet)
- Extraction of soil organisms
- Species identification of soil organisms
- Monitoring & survey studies
- Tailored study designs to meet specific needs